Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Sunday, September 11, 2005

An Angry "GO" Game

I was playing a game with my opponent on IGS server. All of a suddent my game window suddently turn red and I cant even c the board n stones. They i ask for permission to restart my client n continue. My opponent decline to let me do tat, pure bastard!!!

So i went clicking here n there n hope for something to appear or refresh the screen, but i only manage to refresh the stones n not the board, OMG HOW M I GONNA PLAY IF I CANT C THE LINES OF THE BOARD!!! Time was clicking on my side and then i eventually lose alot of time. So i juz decide to force shutdown tat game wif task manager and restart it back. Then went back to the game n continue to play again, all hav left is 1 sec per move. SHIT how m i gonna play it, then the server lag made me lose this game.

The following covo. apon game finished.
----------------------------------------------
Opponent: thanks for the game
Me : DAMN U
Opponent: **--idle for a few sec--
Opponent: another game?
Me : NO
Me : U R NOT A GOOD PLAYER
ME : I CANT C THE BOARD
Me : N I TOLD U I M HAVING PROBLEMS HERE
Opponent : sorry
Me : **--Blacklist him & Logs off--
----------------------------------------------

Plain stupid ppl & ruin my afternoon mood. Hope i DUN C HIM EVER AGAIN

6 Comments:

  • Haiyah... it's just a game XD
    Relax lar a bit

    By Blogger Eng, at 9/12/05, 9:24 AM  

  • playing games suppsoed help us relax la, for u it will give u high blood preassure

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 9/13/05, 9:33 AM  

  • Whole screen turn red....hmmm i got the same experience once a while...since we share the same type of graphics card, I suspect urs also has the same fate as mine, Sot sot tei already. It is time to change ur graphic card hahahaha. For me i am waiting for price drop to change. really sot sot tei already.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 9/17/05, 7:29 AM  

  • How come u nv told me tat u hav this problem, so tat i know its a known issue... GRRRR

    By Blogger Philip, at 9/20/05, 9:54 AM  

  • bro I didn't say your got the same problem with mine. I just guess only cause I had the similar thing happen b4.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 9/20/05, 10:18 PM  

  • Very nice site! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/6/07, 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home