Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Saturday, June 18, 2005

My New Job

On Wednesday I started work in a new company which where Wei Chin is there also. 1st day, juz sat at my desk for less than 5 min then my boss ask me to follow a almost complete project in Rawang. For 3 whole days me n my partner Khen were there to finish up everything, NEVER BEEN TO THE OFFICE SINCE THE 1ST DAY, issnt it great :S .Lucky the chairs there were DAMN nice i tell u, its ergonomic chairs for office n computers. So comfy to sit still my back wont ache AT ALL...

Morning drive was fun when i m on the highway, mostly on 110kmph when i saw the highway and there wasnt much cars :D L O L... But because of my rear tyres r not equal in shape, the rear left alr worn out n the read right still has abit, i had to turn the steering to the right a little bit while driving which was very tiring for the whole trip. Gonna change it afterwards after i finish typing this n prepare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home