Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Sunday, June 05, 2005

My Working Days

YEAH!!! Got my 1st job as a PURE Java Programmer and started work on 1st June 2005 which was Wednesday.

-- 1ST DAY OF WORK --
6:10 - Morning woke up and start preparing for work with an exciting feeling :)
6:15 - On9 see anyone there, if not surf a while
7:15 - Lock gate, get into my car and start my journey to office in PJ near Kelana Jaya LRT station.
8:05 - Reach office and was told to wait in the meeting room & told me that I will be spending the day there -_____- (how boring)
8:15 - Another 3 new commers (2 guys & 1 girl) came join me in that boring % cold room :)
8:30 - Briefing starts after filling up all the forms & stuffs but no one came in to brief :S , so we wait and read the company rule booklet.
9:50 - FINALLY someone came in and started the briefing. OMG he took so long to come in -_____-
12:35 - Time for lunch but that fella just can't stop explainnig the coding to us and almost missed lunch if his superior didn't came in & tell him ITS LUNCH TIME. BAH... stupid fella >:(
13:15 - Back from lunch & briefing started again. BAH... boring lectures :P
13:30 to 16:30 - Hmmm... I dunno how many times I almost fell asleep due to boring lectures and insufficient oxygen in that window-less room. Psss... lucky I was sitting behind him while he was showing us the coding from his laptop. He finished on 16:30 and we were assign to our spot in the office.
16:40 to 18:40 - On my pc trying to configure the software for coding. BAH!!! All the bugs started to bug me. Toying me around for hours, OK I GIVE UP!!! TOMORROW I WILL KILL THOSE BUG!!! GRRRRR...
19:00 - On my way home. Once more, GRRRR I was so stupid to leave office late. HAIH...
20:00 - Reach home and was tired but manage to get on9 to chat and surf a while.
23:00 - Officially off to my sweet warm bed. AHHH... how nice to sleep till sun rise but its not possible coz I need to work (actually do nothing there) tomorrow.

Notes - That new commer girl live just nearby but she need to take the bus to work. So I offer her a ride which was on my way to office every morning and fetch her back from work and she happily reply yes :) . Lucky me :D

** 2nd & 3rd Day of work is due to be type out :P so plz login more to read the latest story. Muhahahhaahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home