Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Saturday, July 16, 2005

UNLUCKY FRIDAY

What a real unlucky Friday i had yesterday. I woke up early at 6:30am to rush to office to borrow my modem to my colleague for client's company. The early morning saw a row of cars lining up for the traffic to turn right, but i saw many ppl cut in from the left lane at the traffic light junction so i followed, then POLICE APPEAR infront... SHIT!!!! All those cut in got traffic summons T__T wat luck.... Then nvm got many ppl got summons together, no sweat... Keep on flying on MRR since i wont be tat unlucky to get caught again T_T.

Then everning during meeting with boss, got screwed by him T_T, there continues my tough luck. One conversation wif him goes like this:

Boss: If u work till 7pm I consider u to either work slow or not paying attention.
Me : (Thinking to myself, but u always tell us to work till 7pm T__T)
Boss: The best is work till 6pm then its good
Me : (OMG wat the heck r u trying to tell me, one min work long one min work short)
Boss: Got wat i mean?
Me : hmm... yes?? (Actually NO!!!)
Boss: Ur presentation so lousy, showing me boxed n circles u drawn, wats tat? Durian or Metal or car or bus???
Me : ...... (GRRRR)
Boss: Nex meeting i wan this tat.. bla bla bla
Boss: OK so get back to work. Meeting over

I still dunno what he wants. Then boss keep calling back to check on me whether i m doing my coding ** how i wish he could stop **. Then other colleague faced the same faith as me, worst is Wei Chin, boss screwed her for doing too little things PER HOUR T_T, then at about 5 something, she is stupid enof to call boss n tell him can she go home straight since by the time she reach office can go home alr, then got screwed again. ** POOR GIRL **

So lousy morning n lousy evening, wats nex during the night??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home