Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Saturday, June 04, 2005

A Dream

Yawn, finally sun rise and peace & quiet during my sleep, time to open my eyes. YEEEKKKK... there is someone sleeping beside me... AHHHHHH... ITS A SHE & WE ARE NAKED!!! WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY NIGHT??? At the same time she woke up and turn around and she look at me. There we were, quiet for a moment, she is the girl I love deeply but something happened & we have no idea why we are there. I told her that I would be responsible of what I had did, but those words & promise didn't stop her from crying. Deep down inside me, I said to myself that I will take care of her anyway she treats me since I know her behaviour.

From that day onwards, I work hard to earn money so that I can give her a car, a house and money. I even does what ever she told me to even thou she still scolds me off and on. But I still keep a smile at her and try to give her what her ideal guy would be. Since I can provide money then its just down to my skinny body and not a handsome looking guy, so I try to wear nicer clothes, gain weight, take good care of my appearance. Even with that I still failed to get her to treat me nicer, but still I keep on giving whatever I can for her, even I am sad, tired or stressed. I always wonder, what will happen if I were not able to give her anything somemore, will she have trouble taking care of herself, will she have a happier life without me. Worth wondering.

During one occasion she & 3 of her best friends went to a party in a hotel. As usual, I serve her any dishes she wanted to eat and coffee for her to drink. And not to forget about her friends, I got it for them as well. After that I feel a bit tired and I told her I would be outside the lobby to take a nap since its more quiet there.

In just a few moments I fell asleep on the comfy chair there. There I was soundly asleep when she comes and wake me up when its time to go. At first she though I was to tired to wake up and she kept trying to wake me up. She started to get worried as she couldn't wake me up any how, and soon attracted people to notice and help to wake me up. Luckly there is a doctor came and examine me, and he said that I need to be send to the hospital, I might be in a coma.

Upon arriving to the hospital I was still asleep and doctors have no idea when I will wake up. There she was worried and she even cried for the first time ever since that day for me and wait for me to wake up......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home