Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Exciting Saturday on 11/6/2005

Woke up morning and it was b4 9am. Lazying on my bed till 9:30am n then get on9 and discuss what time to college to return the grown and the time to go watch movie. So i though there were lots of time left b4 i go pick Pun up. So i juz go clean my car on the inside 1st then wash the outside, but i mess up the time n still thinking there were still lots of time left and i had juz washed 1/3 of my car and had to start preparing to go out.

When we reach college then only i realise i forgot to bring my resit. DAMN!!! But lucky they allow me to collect my deposit. Saw Wei Chin there, she looks so tired n messy after she started work, pity her. And Steph had to change her photo coz of a printing defect on her face part :P

After that me, pun, steph and wai kit when to Sunway to have lunch and watch "Ghost Train". B4 it starts i was expecting it would be damn scary since someone told me it is scary (I forgot who). So happily go in n watch. After finished, hmmmm... not so scary from what i heard but a very nice story line. WORTH to watch :D

Went home after hanging around in Piramid a while and prepare to go out again for my frens birthday dinner. We gather at ampang point at 7pm but got delayed coz she went to Ampang Park instead of Ampany Point, so we wait somemore :S .The place is juz opposite ampang point where there is a traffic light, tat stupid uncle driving a toyota harrier almost bang me, he let me squize half into the right lane but he step on the peddal when its green light and almost bang my car, pure stupid UNCLE.

After we parked we enter the Korean Restorant, there r 14 of us. So we happily order food, but i was hunting for the all vege dish... lucky there is only one, Koran style claypot rice with many types of vege on top :P yummy... So i had my claypot n happily grabbing other frens veges :D muhaahhaha... The food there was cooked like BBQ style n someone will be there to help cook the food, so nice. After we had finish our food... The Birthday cake is the nex to chew on, muhaha... it was a chocolet cake and was very delicious.

Then we all went to Pandan Indah Channel 6 cafe for our 2nd round. There i had chocolet chips icecream. Wish i ordered others coz i was chewing the chips in the icecream instead, my mouth was so tired. Anyway that is a very nice place to yumca. Looking forward to bring frens there nex time :D

FINALLY got home at 12am, was so tired but i had to bath n wait till my hair is dry. So i wasted my time playing Raiden II. An old game but its still nice to play wif.

So all in all, it was a nice saturday after along and boring working week as a programmer. I even finished roughly 30-40% of my mondays and tuesdays coding :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home