Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Monday, November 21, 2005

Facts

What facts? Well its about me, why on earth i didnt update my blog so long.

Well, firstly, nothing much to brag about plus i m partly lazy to type those stories. I'll try to type them out slowly.

And another fact is i have been busy at improving my Igo (Wei qi) skills quite intensively for the past 2 months. Still have room for improvement and aiming to be a dan level player at the end of this year.

Next is brushing up my Java skills, been up to Game Programming & learning new database, MySQL & Oracle. Unfortunatly i didnt manage to learn oracle coz i cant even download the full database which is 655mb from the site n tat server stopped at mid way everytime i try to download.

As for more details, i'll go type it out tomorrow as i m quite tired after playing a enery absorbing game today. ZzzzzZZZZzzzzz............................

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home