Philip's Story About Making Life Meaningful

Friday, September 29, 2006

Dancing Classes

Its been 4 weeks since I started my 1st dance class lesson near Times Square. At 1st, I wasnt tat interested to join as some of my frens will say the same. So end up giving it a try since I wanted to learn some ballroom dance long time ago. So the story begins.

-= First Week =-
OMG, whats 'obichacha' means??? It looks like a slow moves n there r 4 steps for each small part and there is 4 small part to form 1 part. AND worst is i cant follow wat they r doing (tats annoying), but nvm its juz my 1st time here like any other ppl. Ok nvm tat, time to look at other things, Girls, for intance, luckily there is enof gals for every guy over there. LUCKY ME ^-^. Lastly, OMG my leg, my leg is so tired after 1 1/2 hrs of standing n dancing around.

-= Second Week =-
OMG AGAIN, damn I forgot the sequence of the cha cha 1st few parts of the moves, OMG the teacher is gonna teach the continuing parts of cha cha dance. LUCKY again there is enof gals for every guy, hehehehehe. So went on the learn the 2nd part. Besides tat they r gonna practice the 'disco loop' dance, drats, I DUNNO HOW TO DANCE. End up a few taught me in 5 mins n roughly go dance. Gosh, its so easy moves for the leg but I cant seem to get the hands when ur partner does the turn around move tat stand beside the guy n vise versa. And OMG again my leg, as tired as usual the last time I came to dance.

-= Third Week =-
LOL OMG again, damn, tis time i forgot some of the 1st part n 2nd part of the cha cha dance. Lucky there is someone there to help everyone to rehearsal for the 1st 30 mins, after tat the teacher when on to teach the 3rd part of the cha cha dance (was wondering how many parts r they, it seems nv ending moves). The 3rd part is kinda nice where u have to twist ur leg as if u r grasping a box between ur knee, tat was so hard. But it was fun to learn up to tis stage. And again my legs r tired, but tis week after the class everyone when to hav dinner to a near by restorant. Porriage Steamboat we all had, lucky there was alot of veges for me to eat too.

-= Forth Week =-
LOL tis time i remebered all the 3 parts cha cha dance ^-^. Here comes the 4th part, I love tis part the most where u dance around like a circle n alot of twisting involve. And still i wonder how many parts left to learn coz i'll be going to PD wif my dance class frens n hopefully i can remember all the moves when i m there ^-^


After 4 weeks of learning, i found it nice to learn something extra tat will be definatly useful in the future. Will continue to learn, waiting to finish cha cha n learn salsa.


P.S.
Anyone tat is interested r very welcome to join us for the dance class. Let me noe if u r.

13 Comments:

  • Is there a dance that grab the gal's waist very tightly one, I will join! :D

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 10/1/06, 10:33 PM  

  • lol if like tat u wan u can ask steph. Her place not enof guys to dance with. U'll be very welcomed over there... hehe

    By Blogger Philip, at 10/2/06, 9:50 AM  

  • Billy Billy Billy...

    Sometimes you can be so ignorant. All ballroom dancing also have to hold your partner tight wan lar...

    Otherwise the dance will be very clumsy. Note: I said ballroom, not hip hop, line or disco etc

    By Blogger Eng, at 10/2/06, 9:53 AM  

  • billy maybe you can try ice skating them, you can grab the gals wiast tightly during those stunts, or maybe even join a circus and perform stunts with a gal.

    By Blogger Jyrenze, at 10/2/06, 10:04 AM  

  • Eng, Dancing is holding...not grabing tightly. It is different.

    btw, i was just kidding only. I hope you are not too serious on my comments :P

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 10/3/06, 8:47 AM  

  • wow..not bad..now we hav 2 dancers in our geng..:)

    By Blogger ashes, at 10/3/06, 10:12 AM  

  • BT, I did say, hold... not grab. How can you grab your partner when dancing?

    And Ash, maybe in our next party we get the 2 to show us their skills... want?

    By Blogger Eng, at 10/3/06, 5:46 PM  

  • deal eng.

    maybe they both can dance together too..:P

    By Blogger ashes, at 10/3/06, 10:54 PM  

  • wah... tis is getting out of hand. Eh malu la to show u all, i juz learned 2 dance moves only... dun la :P

    By Blogger Philip, at 10/4/06, 9:37 AM  

  • yaye... we're gonna see Philip slow dancing/ballroom dancing with Steph...

    hahaha... it's gonna be great

    By Blogger Eng, at 10/5/06, 5:49 PM  

  • PC, Make sure u hold steph tight, otherwise if she falls down, she might take your pants down also. :P

    Kidding.

    By Blogger BillyTong, at 10/8/06, 6:49 PM  

  • I think we don't learn the same dances.

    By Blogger Jonquina, at 10/9/06, 10:00 AM  

  • yalo... dun mix us together like tat

    By Blogger Philip, at 10/10/06, 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home